I AM EYECONIC (“We”) commit ourselves to protecting and respecting your privacy when visiting our website.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes provided information at the time of registering to use our site, posting material, requesting further services or subscribing to any service offered by us on the site. We might also request further information and if you should report a problem with our site.
• We may keep a record of any correspondence if you should contact us.
• Details of the resources you access and of your visits to our site
• Details of transactions you may carry out through our site and of the completion of your orders.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer; this is statistical data concerning your browsing actions and does not identify you individually. This information includes your IP address where available, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report collective information to our advertisers. We may also collect information about your general internet usage using cookie files stored on the hard drive of all computers. The cookies contain valuable information that is transferred to your computers hard drive. In collecting this information we are able to improve our site and deliver a better and more personalised service. You can refuse to accept cookies but note that in doing this you may be unable to access certain parts of our site. You can do this by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
• To notify you of any changes to our service.
• To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
• Where you have consented to be contacted, to provide you with the information, products and services requested from us or in the event that we feel will be of interest to you.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, should you choose to do so.
• In allowing ourselves to carry out our obligations concerning any contracts entered into between you and us. We may also use your data to inform you and provide information on goods and services that may be of interest to you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
As defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985 we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. These include our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• To the prospective buyer or seller of any business or assets in the event that we sell or buy.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
From time to time our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you visit any of these sites please note that they have their own privacy policies and you should check these before submitting any personal data. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the Act you can exercise the right to access any information we hold about you.
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ module_id=”terms” _builder_version=”3.0.69″ prev_background_color=”#000000″ next_background_color=”#2c3637″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.0.47″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.2.1″ border_style=”solid”]
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your use of this website is subject to this Disclaimer and Copyright Statement. By using this website you agree to the terms and conditions and Copyright Statement. If you do not agree with them please do not use this website. The information contained in this website is provided in good faith but no warranty, representation, statement or undertaking is given either regarding such information or regarding any information in (or any software at) any other website connected with this website through any hypertext or other links (including any warranty, representation, statement or undertaking that any information or the use of any such information either in this website or any other website complies with any local or national laws or the requirements of any regulatory or statutory bodies) and any warranty, representation, statement or undertaking whatsoever that may be expressed or implied by statute, custom or otherwise is hereby expressly excluded. The use of this website and any information on this website or any other website (or of any software at any other site) is entirely at the risk of the user. Under no circumstances shall I AM EYECONIC or any of its subsidiaries be liable for any costs, losses, expenses or damages (whether direct or indirect, consequential, special, economic or financial including any losses of profits) whatsoever that may be incurred through the use of any information contained in this website or in any other website. Nothing contained in this website shall be deemed to be either any advice of a financial nature to act or not to act in any way whatsoever or any invitation to invest or deal in any form of investment including shares, bonds, ADSs or securities. This website may contain inaccurate information. I AM EYECONIC is under no responsibility to update or correct any such information or to even maintain this website. I AM EYECONIC reserves its right to change any information or any part of this website without notice.
I AM EYECONIC Logo is a registered trademark and copyright 2018.
Copyright on all of the images on this web site are owned by I AM EYECONIC or by others and used under licence, in accordance with the terms of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988.